We want your experience on www.ivalueconsult.com to be quick, simple and easy. To ensure that you can make full use of the service, your computer, tablet or mobile device will need to enable cookies. If cookies aren’t enabled on your device, it may limit your experience on our website and will mean that you will not be able to save and retrieve your quotes. In some instances, it may mean that you cannot access some of our services at all.
Data protection is of upmost importance to us at www.ivalueconsult.com, so our cookies simply aim to make it easier for you, whilst allowing us to ensure that we can personalize your experience on our website.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is deployed on your browser and is used by the website you are viewing to identify you as a user, that then enables information to be stored on the hard drive of your device. Cookies allow a device to be identified as corresponding to one that has accessed another website or visited a website previously. This allows us to recognize you as a unique customer and provides us with information about how you use our website. Cookies are commonly used on the Internet and do not intentionally harm your device system, unless being manipulated and hijacked by third parties, in which case, we cannot be held responsible for such unlawful acts.
In addition, some companies that advertise on the “iValueConsult” website may need programs that may look at cookies and network settings for our site and for you.
We use four categories of cookie on our websites:
- Strictly Necessary
- Targeting and Marketing
Some of these are ‘Session Cookies’, these only exist for the duration of your visit to our website and are deleted when you leave the website. Others are ‘Persistent Cookies’, these stay on your device until they expire or are deleted.
Strictly Necessary Cookies:
Strictly Necessary Cookies are required for the operation of our website. These cookies are essential to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these, we cannot guarantee that you will be able to use our websites.
Our use of Strictly Necessary Cookies includes:
- providing quotes, account information.
- identifying the customer experience & the features used within the web session.
- authenticating and verifying web requests.
- ensuring the information entered on our website is secure and not subject to access from third parties.
These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance, which pages visitors go to most often, and whether they get error messages from web pages.
These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
Our use of Performance Cookies includes:
- collating anonymous aggregated information that is used to manage and plan enhancements to our services.
- how you use our website and to assist us in tailoring the website to customer needs.
- measuring advertising effectiveness.
These cookies are used to provide services (such as videos) or allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) to provide enhanced, more personal features.
Our use of Functionality Cookies includes:
- remembering preferences, you have chosen to customize your experience.
- providing live chat functionality.
We do not use Functionality Cookies to target you with adverts on other websites.
Targeting and Marketing Cookies:
Targeting Cookies record your visit to our website, including the web pages you have visited, the links you have followed, when you visited the website and your IP address and device ID. We use carefully selected and approved advertising and marketing providers to help us to serve our advertising to users.
These providers will set targeting cookies on our websites and will use them to make sure that our advertising that they serve to you is relevant to your interests and needs.
These cookies collect information about your web browsing activity and allow our providers to track you when you visit different websites, so that they can serve our advertisements to you on those websites. For example, if you visit our homepage but didn’t obtain a quote, the cookie will collect this information and serve you an advertisement on a different website to encourage you to come back and get a quote, our providers control these cookies and are responsible for how the cookies work.
Although these cookies do not collect information that you enter into forms on our website (such as your name and email address), we sometimes share your email address, IP address and information about whether or not you have purchased a policy with our providers. Information is shared in an encrypted form and our providers can combine this information with the data that their cookies collect to serve our advertisements to audiences that we select.
We and our providers also use targeting cookies to:
- improve our website, for example by enabling us to understand how our customers interact with our website.
- evaluate the effectiveness of our advertising and promotions on third party websites, for example by tracking whether these advertisements are clicked on by customers and how many times.
- inform the content of marketing emails that we send to you and trigger those emails, where we have your consent to send you these emails. For example, if you have looked at maintenance, fixations or related products quotes but not taken out a service, these cookies may trigger an email to you to remind you of your quotes and encourage you to come back and take out a service; and
- trigger service support communications to you.
Choosing iValue Consult was the best business decision I ever made. The entire team has been working nonstop while providing innovative plans and approaches for my organization. The results have been amazing so far. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a valuable consultant firm.
I am beyond excited and proud of what I have achieved through the business management consulting provided by iValue. Got the best consulting services!
My entire team at work, and I am totally amazed by the work people at iValue Consultant provided us.
It was great working with the entire team of iValue Consultant. Every team member is patient and actively works in favor of business.